Information we collect
2. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
3. We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 but we will not transfer, share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties.
4. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
4.1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information;
4.2.To meet our contractual commitments to you;
4.3.To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
4.4. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous interest;
4.5. Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected;
4.6. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you [or allow third parties to contact you] when you have provided consent and only by those means for which you provided consent.
5. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties’ use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
6. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
8. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
9. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
10. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
11. On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally - it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer, as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Access to information
12. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you by us. This right can be exercised by you in accordance with the Act - an access request will be subject to a fee of £10 towards our costs of complying with your request for the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us.
Changes to this policy
13. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: October 2017.